CALL (416) 503-3000 TO BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Advantages of Dental Implant
Regardless of age, dental implant in Etobicoke is great for maintenance of good oral health and essential to those who have lost teeth.
- You renew the ability to chew well, and speech can be done properly
- You have your facial aesthetics renewed due to improved facial structure
- Your jaw bone structure is retained due to fusing of implants directly to the jaw bone
- You recover the natural look and appearance that your teeth once had. In addition, your teeth's function is restored
- You have increased confidence, and you can smile without having to cover some gaps in your teeth
The procedure entails grafting or adding bone-like materials on the jawbone. The graft can be part of your bone or one that is processed. Once the bone has been grafted, you will wait for several months before the grafted material gets to fuse to the existing bone. In addition, if your upper back teeth tend to be close to your sinus, there is a procedure done before dental implant in Etobicoke that helps the sinus shrink prior to adding the bone.
There is no pain or discomfort when having a dental implant in Etobicoke. Use of sedation is essential and helps ease the anxiety that may be caused by the thought of surgery.
We strive on creating great experience for our patients. From opening till late hours including the weekends, crafting great and cost effective offers to welcoming patients in a state of the art dental practice. This is our objective; putting a smile on your face.
We take the trouble of dealing with your insurance company instead of letting you handle it. Unlike other dental practices, we will process the insurance claim on your behalf so you have less worry about the hassle and enjoy our enhanced experience.
We make it easy. We understand that financials could be difficult so we work with our patients to make it less of a burden. We work with our patients to agree small monthly payments if necessary. Just ask our front-desk and we will get it arranged.
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided as informational material and not to be interpreted as medical advice.